Are you ready? It's time to learn the non-fiction audiobook narration "Nitty Gritty" from masterful audiobook narrator and coach Sean Pratt.
In this exciting
3-1/2 hour VoiceOverXtra
webinar recording, Sean works
1-on-1 with 10 non-fiction audiobook narrators
using a variety of genres.
The participants are
coached on the finer points of non-fiction narration techniques to improve their audiobook auditions and performances.
And we all learn from this! Here's a sampling of comments from the webinar chat log during the training ...
- "Nice work, Jason! I can totally hear the differences. Very smooth, too."
- "Wonderful teachings, Sean."
- "Whoa! Nice job getting us there, Trenton. Not an easy task."
- "Great job, Joseph. That was fun to hear you progress."
- "Thank you, Sean, and all you fabulous narrators.
There's much more, as
you'll learn from the recordings. Including ...
- How to infuse your performance with real acting choices that convey the author's intent.
- How to deconstruct the author's writing process.
- Why and how tempo modulation is so important in non-fiction.
- Why creating an entertaining performance in non-fiction is more challenging than you think!
- What the "4 Voices of Non-Fiction" are - and how to use them.
3-1/2 HOURS .. PLUS
SCRIPTS & TRAINING MATERIALS ...