Political Voice Overs are in demand as never before - in television and radio ads, videos, and the expanding universe of non-traditional media and social media.
The booking momentum is increasing by the day.
- Will you let this income pass you by?
- Are your Political VO skills likely to attract more clients?
J. Michael Collins and
Celia Siegel - the VO industry's leading experts in Political Voice-Overs will help you
launch or accelerate your Political VO career in this
VoiceOverXtra webinar recording.
J. Michael and Celia detail
today's Political VO landscape and common read styles ... and then
10 registrants perform under the direction of these two masters, receiving valuable feedback and direction.
We watch and learn from those performances and directions.
UNIQUE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
In this one-of-a-kind webinar, you will learn:
- How to voice the latest Political VO styles, including
- Conversational / Authentic
- First Person
- Passionate Positive
- Passionate Angry
- Snarky / Sarcastic
- Playful Mocking
- Positive Announcer
- Negative Announcer
- How to instantly improve your Political VO delivery, based on what you learn from directions given to performers in the webinar
- What it takes to get booked for Political VO
- What top talent managers like CSM are looking for in Political VO talent
- All you need to know about making Political VO Demos - and how to avoid traps that could cause you trouble.
- How to start your Political VO career - or take it to the next levl.
Do you really want to
miss Political VO income?
Video & Audio Recordings
Plus All Slides