Online casting remains the
fastest-growing source of work
in the voice over industry. Thousands of voice talent earn a living through the various online portals - and
dozens earn healthy six-figure incomes
But the online casting landscape is changing, faster than ever. "Old" players are evolving ... new players are entering the fray in numbers never seen before.
How can you confidently keep up and maximize your bookings in this changing online world?
In this exclusive VoiceOverXtra webinar recording, you will learn the latest strategies and tips from
J. Michael Collins, the successful voice over talent and coach who uses online casting daily to great advantage.
J. Michael's 1-on-1 small group online casting courses cost over $300. But
this webinar recording lets you learn from the leading expert in online casting for just $59.
YOU WILL LEARN STRATEGIES ...
- The lay of the land. What today's online casting marketplace looks like, and what it will look like in coming years.
- Pros and cons of specific online casting sites. Every site has upsides and downsides. Learn them to make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money.
- Who the new players are. Since Voices(dot)com's purchase of Voicebank, there's been a stampede of start-ups. Learn who they are, and how they help you find work.
- Who the online casting buyers are (your end clients), and what they seek.
- Why online casting will continue to grow, and how we as talent hold the key to shaping its future.
AND YOU WILL LEARN PRACTICAL TIPS ...
- How to build profiles that help you book work on the major sites.
- How to use the sites' algorithms to your advantage.
- Auditioning strategies and techniques to maximize your bookings.
- Pricing strategies to help you book more work without compromising on fair rates.
- An overview of the buyer's perspective - and how the hiring process differs from site to site.