So - what's the
new normal? Think about it - and where your voice over business should be in the 'new world.'
Today, over 1.2 billion children are out of the classroom, and companies are scrambling to get courseware online for employees who work from home.
Growth for online learning is SKYROCKETING! And eLearning is projected to be a $325 billion industry by 2025.
Yup, eLearning is where to be.
great eLearning narrator does much more than voice with clear articulation. It's also is our duty to be a
In this 2-hour+
VoiceOverXtra webinar recording, VO eLearning specialist
Anne Ganguzza shows you how to
be the great narrator that clients want - and
how to find and book those clients!
... and then you'll learn the delivery styles and skills required today during live coaching.
YOU WILL LEARN ...
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and how education has been forever changed
- New markets emerging in eLearning - How online learning is getting its moment
- What's missing in eLearning today and how YOU can fill the GAP
- The two categories of eLearning and how to market to them
- The top eLearning trends you need to know for success
- Who hires eLearning narrators
- How to target and connect with eLearning clients
- Copy Analysis - How to find your Teaching Moment
- Narration performance techniques to go from good to GREAT
- How to keep your learner engaged
- How to get it right in the booth so you don't have to edit in post
- How to keep your clients coming back
- and more!
PS: Already voicing eLearning jobs? Great! Learn how to improve your performances and book more!
Don't miss this chance to learn and participate in the exploding eLearning voice over market.
You Receive Video & Audio Recordings
Plus Slides & Practice Scripts