How often do you have the opportunity to ask your eLearning voice-over prospect this:
"How do I become the KEY go-to voice talent on your team?"
Thought so. Well, the inside scoop on that - and much more - is coming your way in this
VoiceOverXtra webinar recording.
John Kissinger is an award-winning instructional (eLearning program) designer and voice talent who will
reveal how eLearning developers choose voice talent ... how to get on their radar ... how to become a key go-to eLearning voice ... and much more.
John designed this webinar for "both
new and experienced narrators and voice actors who are looking to break into the huge global and growing eLearning market - and
generate steady income and a
steadfast client base."
YOU WILL LEARN ...
- What eLearning is and isn't
- The instructional design process and how you fit in
- Why eLearning is such a hot commodity in corporate America (and still growing!)
- Who buys eLearning and who pays you
- How and when to get on their radar
- The real competition for eLearning VO (Hint: it's not other voice actors)
- Where designers find VO talent and how they choose them
- How to carve out your eLearning niche
- eLearning marketing methods - what works and what doesn't
- How to join the eLearning development community
- What makes eLearning clients come back for more
- Top trends and terms from the eLearning industry
Learn from John Kissinger
in this career changing recording!
Video and Audio Recordings Plus PDF of all Slides