The Roanoke Connect rollout continues to make progress, with 929 homes and businesses connected to high-speed broadband internet service. Before installations can begin in a new location, the company now requires a cost-justifiable number of interested subscribers to submit a non-refundable prepayment for the first month of service.
WHERE WE ARE
- Crews are nearing the completion of installations in the Mapleton phase of the build-out.
- Installations are currently underway in Aulander. If you live in that area and are interested in service, sign-up at register.roanokeconnect.com immediately, while crews are still there.
- Crews are beginning to prep for home installations in the Roduco and Eason's area of Gates County. For residents in this area, it is still not too late to sign up.
WHERE TO NEXT?
- Fiber construction has begun in the Windsor and Merry Hill areas of Bertie County.
- While orders for service in these areas are still coming in, please continue to encourage neighbors, family, or friends to sign up.
- The Roanoke Connect team will notify Windsor/Merry Hill residents who have expressed an interest in service when it’s time to set up a new account.
- Please sign up at register.roanokeconnect.com for installation before we leave your area.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- We are asking anyone who is interested to click on the register button below. You can also call 1-800-433-2236 (option 4).
While we strive to meet all deadlines, the weather is unpredictable and could cause a delay in the scheduled rollout. We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you.