Everything you need to know about the July 15
tax extension, what the new stimulus means for self-employed people, and other cash tips to keep your business healthy.
- Now, more than ever, you need to make sure you’re keeping as much of your hard-earned money as possible.
- Find out about all the small business resources available through the Stimulus bills including cash payments, forgivable SBA loans, and tax credits for self-employed people that can’t work because of business interruption.
- Learn the top 10 tactics and resources you can use to stay afloat and free up some cash if you need it.
- Learn how 1099 contractors can qualify for unemployment if business is affected – something that’s really never been available before.
- Discover other smart ideas you can use to conserve cash during this time – things like getting help with your mortgage lowering additional monthly cash obligations in the short term.
- How to secure lines of credit and access cash in tough times.
- Learn how to set up your home office to maximize the tax benefits to you.
At the end, we’ll talk about how it’s a good time to take a look at where your business is leaking cash. One of the things you can do during this time is learn how to maximize your tax deductions and plug tax leaks in your business. With income potentially down this year, it’s even more important to maximize the money you get to keep come tax time next year!
Special Offer for C.A.R. Members: 30-60 days FREE access to our tax training vault for Midas. Normally, it’s $1,200 for our private clients to access the trainings but we’re making them all available for your group for the next 60 days!