PD/GWSS Advisory Task Force Welcomes New Members
The Pierce’s Disease Advisory Task Force is composed of County Agricultural Commissioners, scientists, and agricultural experts. The purpose of the Task Force is to provide guidance to the PD/GWSS Board and CDFA Secretary on the control and management of Pierce’s disease.
New members include:
- Tracy Cleveland, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner
- Glenn Fankhauser, Kern County Agricultural Commissioner
- Alyssa Houtby, California Citrus Mutual
- Martin Mochizuki, Mochizuki and Associates, Inc.
- Dr. Neil McRoberts, University of California, Davis