The Center for Equity for English Learners is pleased to announce:
Alma Flor Ada Award
en pro de la Justicia Social
The selected bilingual educator will receive a
2019 Jornada Pedagógica
Conference to be held at
Loyola Marymount University on
February 2, 2019.
* Currently practicing bilingual teacher
* Focus on social justice and advocacy for English Learners
* Commitment to professional learning as biliterate/bicultural educator
* Demonstration of family and community engagement
* Demonstrate a minimal of 5-8 years in the profession, as a bilingual teacher
Friday, January 18, 2019 by 5:00 p.m.