Dear Sisters and Associates,
As preparations for the Symposium on the Triune God progress, we want to develop a logo that will unify communications related to the Symposium and support strong recognition of all corresponding materials. The logo will be used in print and online, with possible additional uses such as signage and/or promotional items.
You are invited to submit your ideas for a logo.
We are looking for images of the Triune God that speak to the:
- experience of infinity, immanence, intimacy
Ideas can be submitted as:
- written descriptions
- sketches / artwork
- digital designs
The logo could include:
- an image/symbol only – no words
- an image/symbol plus the title (Symposium on the Triune God)
- the SSND symbol/logo (optional)
- a tagline / quote of your choosing (optional)
The logo will need to:
- resize easily for use in small and large formats
- work well in both black/white and full color
- represent the Symposium theme in words and/or images
Logo ideas must be submitted for consideration
November 8, 2019
Please submit ideas to Laurie Lindauer, Collaborative Communications Manager at
or at 320 E. Ripa Ave., St. Louis, MO 63125.
Ideas will be presented to the Trinity Symposium Committee for final decision.
For more information, please contact Laurie Lindauer by
or at 314-633-7026.