Manufacturer Photo Submissions for
DUE NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Your images make
an outstanding resource for consumers and a valuable tool for lighting showrooms. The 2020 edition, which will be available in April, will
showcase awe-inspiring design, practical information, and an integration of products and rooms for style-conscious consumers.
is limited exclusively to
The invitation to submit images for
ALA manufacturer supporters of the
ALA BiNational Advertising & PR Program.
The deadline to submit images for the 2020 issue is Nov. 22.
This is the 14th year for Lighting
magazine, produced by the ALA BiNational Advertising & PR Program in partnership with Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Media. As
the only national consumer magazine dedicated solely to the residential lighting and ceiling fan industry, Lighting is one of the top selling publications on newsstands and an effective sales tool and source of inspiration for consumers, showrooms and designers. Your images are key to that success.
REQUIRED INFORMATION: Manufacturer Information for Resource Section
1. Contact (name, phone, email) for editorial/product questions: _______________________
2. Consumer contact for your company:
- Company name (exactly as to be listed): _____________________________________
- Company website: ______________________________________________________
- Company consumer phone number: ________________________________________
Please submit the required information (above) with your room/product images to
No later than Nov. 22, 2019.
- Digital format
- A minimum of 300 dpi resolution
- Clearly label each image and include the product name.
- Send images only to Lighting.Submissions@meredith.com. You will receive a response indicating receipt of your submission. For large images or large assortments, send via Dropbox, WeTransfer, or your own FTP download.
- Include the completed Manufacturer Information form (below).
- All room images should show beautifully designed rooms featuring realistic lighting.
- People in photographs are OK.
- Show at least two (preferably three) layers of light in room images.
- Please submit a variety of lighting types, including:
- Ceiling fans
- Ceiling fixtures
- Controls (all types, including smart home)
- Mini lights
- Portable lamps
- Weather-resistant fixtures
Possible featured rooms:
- Outdoor spaces
- Living spaces
- Dining spaces
- Specialty spaces: mudrooms, offices, craft rooms, pantries, garages, libraries, foyers, sunrooms, etc.
Questions about participating in the ALA BiNational Advertising and PR Program or advertising in Lighting?