Today (Monday, March 23) at noon (EDT), the OMA will hold a one-hour conference call for manufacturers to learn more about Ohio's stay-at-home order (which goes into effect at 11:59 p.m. tonight) and what it means for manufacturers.
OMA counsel will provide analysis and respond to questions, and a public health expert will also participate. See panel below.
Registration for the call is not required.
- Dial-in number is (866) 432-9903
- Access code is 306 416 542
- Password is 2684319
Please join us if you can. A recording of the call will be made available as soon as possible.
Here is my
update from last evening
about the stay-at-home order and other COVID-19 matters if you didn't get a chance to read it.
Panelists for today's call - in order of presentation - are as follows:
- Ryan Augsburger, OMA staff, moderator
- Jane Neal, AMG Vanadium, Chairman, OMA board of directors
- Eric Burkland, OMA president
- Martin Tremmel, Public health expert
- Scott Corbitt, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Chairman, OMA government affairs committee
- Christopher Slagle, OMA General Counsel, Bricker & Eckler
- Matthew Koppitch, Counsel to the OMA, Bricker & Eckler
- Joelle Kouzham, Counsel to the OMA, Bricker & Eckler
- Rob Brundrett, OMA staff, Q&A moderator