CALL FOR ART
"OUT" of the BOX
July: "OUT" of the BOX
(July 1 - July 30)
Think Joseph Cornell when coming up with ideas to create a multi-media box. We held a box show two years ago and it was one of our most successful shows. Now is your time to be creative. Boxes must be wired to hang. Deadline: JPGs need to be submitted by June 15 and artists will be notified by June 17th. Boxes are due by June 24th.
- Please email JPGs or other questions to: SalvatoreSeeley@aol.com
- Artwork must be in a box, shadowbox, or other container that is hangable.
- All pieces submitted must be ready for display. Three dimensional pieces must have stands and framed pieces must have a wire hanging system in the back of the piece.
- Work needs to be dropped off at CAMP Rehoboth.
- Images of seagulls, WWII towers, and beach scenes will be limited.
- A JPG of the email must be sent by the appropriate deadlines.
In the body of your email, you must include the following information: name, address, email address, phone, file names, title of work, medium, framed size, and price.
- All work will be offered for sale with CAMP Rehoboth receiving a 25% commission on work sold
- The gallery reserves the right to not display any works that are not finished in a professional manner with regard to framing, or do not accurately replicate the submitted work.