The regulated cannabis market continues to be both dynamic and profitable as the increasing pace of industry consolidation and an influx of outside capital demonstrates. However, operators need a clear and complete understanding of the current and future direction of regulatory policy, as well as strategies to deal with currently problematic issues such as public health concerns around vaping and competition from illegal-market cannabis.
Now in its fifth year, this remarkable event will bring together the West’s most senior regulators who will directly address both longer-term and currently unresolved issues. This is a unique opportunity to hear about the continuing evolution of policy in the regulated cannabis space from the key decision-makers themselves.
For anyone serious about participation in the regulated cannabis market, this annual event is a truly remarkable opportunity to meet with and learn directly from the most senior cannabis regulators across the Western United States.
The Pre-Summit, CannaBiz Master Class, will feature presentations and lessons every cannabis entrepreneur needs to be able to apply to their own business. The topics of the class include:
- Procuring capital for cannabis businesses
- Litigation and risk mitigation in the cannabis space
- Cannabis marketing and branding
- How to become an employer of choice
- Communication with your policymakers and regulators
- Most innovative practices for cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and retail