This webinar provides an overview of dietary supplement current good manufacturing (cGMP) requirements for hemp-CBD products. Legal and industry experts provide strategies and resources to comply and document compliance with these federal manufacturing requirements designed to ensure product quality and safety.
that any manufacturer, labeler, packer, holder or marketer of dietary supplements that contain hemp or CBD comply with all applicable federal regulations, including current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) requirements. The dietary supplement cGMP rule requires those who manufacture, package, label, or hold a dietary supplement to establish and follow current good manufacturing practice to ensure the quality of the dietary supplement and to ensure that the dietary supplement is packaged and labeled as specified in the master manufacturing record. Compliance with dietary supplement cGMP regulations helps ensure product quality and safety.
If you’re in the hemp-CBD supplement marketplace, you need to understand how cGMP requirements apply to your business model.
- Overview of cGMP requirements
- Strategies to comply and document compliance
- cGMP resources for hemp-CBD companies
- Preparing for and conducting an FDA cGMP inspection
Answers to your questions
A 20-30-minute Q&A session follows the speaker presentations to answer attendees' specific questions.
- Tara Lin Couch, Ph.D., Sr. Dir. of Dietary Supplement and Tobacco Services, EAS Consulting
- Ricardo Carvajal, Esq., Director, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara PC
- Asa Waldstein, Vice President of Operations & Regulatory Affairs, Advanced Extraction
- Webinar recording
- Presenter slides
- Presenter biographies
- AHPA Resources