Attend this webinar for an overview of dietary supplement current good manufacturing (cGMP) requirements for hemp-CBD products. Legal and industry experts will provide compliance and documentation strategies and resources for these federal manufacturing requirements designed to ensure supplement product quality and safety.
If you’re in the hemp-CBD supplement marketplace, you need to understand how cGMP requirements apply to your business model.
- Tera Lin Couch, Ph.D., Senior Director of Dietary Supplement and Tobacco Services, EAS Consulting Group
- A. Wes Siegner, Esq., Senior Counsel, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara PC
- Asa Waldstein, Vice President of Operations & Regulatory Affairs, Advanced Extraction
- Overview of cGMP requirements
- Strategies to comply and document compliance
- cGMP resources for hemp-CBD companies
- Preparing for and conducting an FDA cGMP inspection
Answers to your questions
A 20-30-minute Q&A session will follow the speaker presentations to answer attendees' specific questions. Submit your questions before the live event via email to
Dec. 10, 2019
- Members - $199
- $298 for both Dec. webinars
- Non-Members - $399
- $698 for both Dec. webinars