Registration Now Open!
Network and CAPPA Joint Annual Conference 2020 Goes Virtual!
There is a lot of interest in this year's Joint Annual Conference, on a virtual platform!
While we will certainly miss being able to come together in-person to share and gain information and to meet and connect with colleagues and workshop presenters, we want to create a conference event that meets as many of our members' needs as possible given the parameters that virtual conferences/workshops have. Now, perhaps more than ever, it is important for our community to stay connected, stand united, and meet this challenge together.
While we won't be able to meet in-person, what we hope to offer in a thoughtful, user-friendly manner, are keynote presentations, workshops, networking opportunities, and connection time with vendors. It will be different this year since we cannot be in the same physical location, but assisted by technology, we can do all that. With no travel and flexibility, we look forward to new opportunities for R&R Network and CAPPA members from across the state, as well as state partners, joining us as we collectively support our children, families and communities.
Virtual Conference Details
Workshops will be both live and on-demand, with some speakers available for live discussion during their scheduled presentation time. The Virtual Exhibit Hall will run the full conference with links to company videos, materials on the platform, and live chat and meeting opportunities. We also will be incorporating some networking opportunities to connect you with your peers. Post conference, workshop sessions will be recorded and available for viewing for 2 weeks post-conference, which will provide additional learning opportunities for conferees following the conference dates. This platform will allow you to have access to more workshops than ever before!
A workshop program will be available soon. Here is a sample of what will be offered this year:
- Executives & Managers
- Demanding Racial and Economic Justice/Professional Growth
- Working with Parents
- Working with Providers
- Strengthening Families/Trauma-informed Care
- Promoting Self-Care and Resilience
- AP Administration
- Health and Safety
- Building Knowledge in the Child Care Field
Here are just a few of the 60+ Workshop Topics that will be offered:
- COVID-19 Strategic Response: Reopen, Adapt and Thrive
- Remote Staff Supervision, Communication and Motivation
- Team Building...Virtually
- The Trauma of Racism and Injustice
- Supporting Providers and Parents in the use of Technology
- Understanding and Overcoming Work-based Stress in a Virtual World
- Remote Recertifications
- Supporting Families Through Income, Need and Provider Changes During COVID-19
- Supporting Child Care Providers During COVID-19
We hope you can join us virtually!