Understanding available resources to make the right decisions for aging parents and yourself
Date: Saturday, January 21, 2012
|Click here to see Bethshan Gardens on-line|
Time: 2:00 - 3:30pm
Location: Bethshan Gardens
17528 - 59 Avenue
You are invited to join in for an informational afternoon and connect with local experts!
Government and Community Resources
- Including Seniors First Clinic, HOMECARE, SAFER Subsidy, Non-Profit Homecare
- What's the best option for aging people? Indepenent? Supportive? Assistive?
- Kate Mancer, Author, Entrepreneur and Seniors Resource Specialist.
ABC's of Long Term Care
- Transitioning to intermediate and extended care
- Tom Crump, Administrator of Zion Park Manor
Planning Ahead for Financial and Healthcare Decisions
- Power of Attorney & Healthcare Representation Agreement
- Rosalyn Manthorpe, Wills and Estate Lawyer
Refreshments will be served!