These grants are for
Connecticut non-profit arts organizations that have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Connecticut's CARES Act Emergency Relief grants are made possible with funding distributed by the
National Endowment for the Arts
from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
The Connecticut Office of the Arts will re-grant a total of $400,000 to Connecticut arts organizations in need. Grant awards will range from $1,500 to $3,000. Due to limited funds and anticipated high volume of applications, grantees will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible applicants with attention to geographic distribution.
Funds may be used for:
- Salary support, full or partial, for positions that are critical to an organization’s mission
- Fees for artists and/or contractual personnel to maintain or expand the period during which such persons would be engaged
- Facility / occupancy costs, such as rent and utilities
- Costs directly associated with an organization’s ability to continue operations now and in the future
HOW WE FUND
$1,500 base grant amount, plus additional funding for:
- $500 for organizations with at least one (1) paid position (full or partial) OR
- $1,000 for organizations with two (2) or more paid positions (full or partial)
- $500 for organizations that rent, lease, or own physical space for administrative purposes and/or the delivery of arts events, services, and activities. (Home offices are not eligible.)
No grant will be less than $1,500 or more than $3,000. Grants do not require a match.
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 by 11:59 pm