On April 24, HMM provided details on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Provider Relief Fund. This first memo can be accessed at the following URL:
In addition to the previously announced “general distribution” payments, the Provider Relief Fund has opened a payment portal which allows facilities to submit additional information for
possible supplemental “targeted distribution” payment allocation based on
and other eligibility criteria yet to be announced.
In order to submit this application, you will need the following information:
- Tax ID
- Medicare Provider ID (PTAN)
- Last 6 digits of your deposit account number
- Amount of your last HHS payment
- Last tax return filed 2018 or 2019
- Estimated gross revenue loss for March
- Estimated gross revenue loss for April
As a reminder, any and all payments made under the CARES program are
SUBJECT TO AUDIT by regulatory authorities.
Please contact our office with any questions.