While CASA has suspended all in-person services, we continue to provide services to the foster children we serve.
- CASA volunteers are staying in touch with their foster youth through telephone, video, and texting.
- CASA volunteers have been given instruction about how to talk to foster youth about COVID-19 in a fact-based, developmentally appropriate, and anxiety-reducing way.
- CASA staff are providing support to our CASA volunteers through telephone and video conferences, including Case Review Meetings, Team Meetings, and CASA Chats.
- CASA staff are returning emails and phone calls. You may email any staff member as usual, or call them at 925-256-7284. If you are unsure about who to contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The CASA Therapy Program continues to operate via teletherapy. If you are a licensed mental health professional who would like to volunteer for this program, please email email@example.com.
Thank you to all of our supporters who have continued to support CASA through this difficult time.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if you need support. Please take care as we support each other through this challenging situation.