Below is a list of discussion issues we recommended to the Executive Officer of the California Air Resources Board (CARB), Richard Corey, when he meets with us at CAWA's Leadership Meeting in June.
- OBD cyber security measures
- Emissions issues/regulations
- Catalytic converter issues
- Access to repair information policy
- VOC issues /regulations (if under the purview of CARB)
- R-134 a refrigerant issues/consumer education
- Impending new regulations on the Prop 65 deadline of August 30, 2018
- Examination of other and future automotive related issues to be undertaken by CARB
- How can CAWA, as an automotive trade association, assist CARB in its mission and communications to the industry?
To register for the meeting click
. Thanks to all the meeting sponsors (see below) and CAWA is also proud to host a Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG) Regional Meet-Up in conjunction with this Leadership Meeting.