Are you a current CBHL Member?
We have robust new member directory and member management functionality but
need your help
to create your accounts and update your information!
- Go to www.leaders4health.org
- Hover over the Membership link at the top of the page, and click on Login. You can also click on the Login link at the bottom of the page in the yellow banner.
- Click on Lost your Password to create your new password for this site.
- Once you walk through the process to create your password and are logged in, Click on Members Only under the Membership link.
- Click on the blue button, Update My Directory Info, scroll down to the start of the form and update your information as indicated.
- Please make sure to upload your profile photo so you appear in the directory!
- Please make sure to enter your zip code above the directory map so you appear on the map!
- Please complete all sections of the form to begin creating a robust member directory!
- Click “Submit” before leaving the form.
Once you click submit, go to the Member Directory – Hover over “Membership” at the top of the page and click “Members Only” then the blue button
CBHL Directory & Directory Map
. Scroll down or search for your profile and check it out!
We encourage you to look around our website and as always, if you have questions or would like to schedule a conversation to learn more, feel free to reach out to me at
Holly Salazar | Director of Operations
The College for Behavioral Health Leadership