Dear CCMS Members,
Reminder: CCMS members are invited to recognize your practice, your staff, their accomplishments, and other positives observed during the COVID-19 outbreak. Stories will be considered for inclusion in the CCMS member magazine,
The Forum as well as a video that we are creating.
How to submit your story:
1) Reply to this email and describe your story, for example:
-What is the most innovative way that you have reached out to your patients about standard checkups or managing chronic conditions?
-Do you have a staff member that has gone above and beyond to make sure a patient has access to medications/treatment?
-What patient success stories have you had recently?
-What good news and inspiring COVID-related healthcare stories have you witnessed?
2) Record a brief 30-second to 1:00 minute video telling your story/sharing scenes of your practice in action or telehealth home office, on your phone or computer.
Email a link
creative photos (HIPAA-compliant) from your office:
- Photos of physicians, nurses, or admin staff working or volunteering
- Scan and send a Thank You note received from a patient
- Group your nurses and admin staff safely together for a photo
- Send an Individual photo of yourself or physician colleague and patient (with permission)
- Submit a photo of yourself or colleague with/near a computer (to highlight telemedicine)
We will follow up if we need additional information. Thank you!