VACCINATION POINT OF DISTRIBUTION:
Dates of Distribution: Every Friday
Time: 9:00AM until complete
Place: Fire Station One - 835 8th Ave S., Naples, FL 34102
VACCINE RESERVATION INFORMATION:
Reservation Date: Sunday, March 28, 2021
Reservation Time: 8:00PM – 8:20PM EDT
Reservation Line: (239) 260-3087
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR VACCINE AT NAPLES FIRE STATION ONE:
• Must be at least 40 years of age.
• Must be a Florida resident.
• Teachers K-12
• Healthcare workers with direct patient contact.
• Extreme vulnerability population ONLY with Department of Health form signed by a physician.
• Must be available 28 days from initial vaccine for the 2nd dose, Moderna.
Callers are to ONLY leave their name as it appears on their government issued identification and a call back number. No additional message or information should be left. PLEASE CLEARLY LEAVE ONLY YOUR NAME (and spouse if applicable) AND A CALL BACK PHONE NUMBER.
A City of Naples staff member will call each person back in the order that their call was received to schedule the appointment. If you were able to leave your name and phone number, then you are on the waitlist. We appreciate your patience as it may take several days to call all registrants to schedule an appointment.
*Please do not call the reservation line more than once if you have left a name and call back phone number; every call is recorded. Thank you.