Student Council Fundraiser: Hats & Sweats Thursdays
Ready to bust out your school-appropriate hats & sweats on the last Thursday of every month? This year, Student Council wants to throw an end-of-year dance to celebrate the year we made it through together, so we are organizing a fundraiser to help us raise enough money! The first one will be THIS THURSDAY, February 25th.
- On the last Thursday of every month, in-person staff and students can pay $1 to wear a school-appropriate hat or school-appropriate sweat pants (they can pay $2 to wear both!) to school.
- Students that want to participate but feel they may not be able to should contact Mrs. Lockman.
- All funds will go toward our end-of-year dance; however, in the event that COVID interferes and we cannot hold this dance, all funds will go into the Student Activities fund to be used for another fun, school-wide activity.
- Sweatpants must be free of fraying and/or holes. Leggings and yoga/athletic pants are not allowed.
- Hats & sweatpants should not promote anything inappropriate or have any inappropriate language.
Students wearing hats and/or sweats must check in at the front to pay and receive their sticker proving they can bend the dress code this day.