1. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. Ex-CEO sentenced to prison in billing fraud case involving California clinics
3. Years after state-mandated health cost transparency, few Massachusetts residents taking advantage of it Full story
4. Your revenue cycle is outdated in some way. Learn how modernize your revenue cycle and gain a competitive advantage -- click here.
5. Thrilled to announce the addition of four Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on women's leadership, pediatric and children's hospital leadership, pharmaceutical leadership, and supply chain leadership -- register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Tenet agrees to pay $66M to resolve kickback lawsuit Full story
7. New mom billed nearly $900K after missing deadline to enroll her infant in health plan Full story
8. How much does your hospital waste on unused, unorganized supplies? Find out -- and learn how to stop the waste -- in this webinar. Register here.
9. 2 UPMC hospitals denied tax-exempt status Full story
10. CommonSpirit divests KentuckyOne Health Full story
11. Maximize health IT ROI -- 6 reasons to focus on imaging. Click here to read the ebook.
12. Explosive devices found at Wisconsin hospital Full story
13. BCBS of North Carolina exec says data-sharing big part of strategy Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at email@example.com with further questions.