October 11, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
CEO pursues takeover of Missouri hospital in danger of closing
2. NYC Health + Hospitals closes 65% of $1.8B budget shortfall
3. Power outages hit Kaiser, Dignity hospitals in California
4. 2 in 3 patients don't pay their hospital bills on time.
to learn how to offset patient collections underperformance with a payer collections strategy.
5. 10 states with the highest, lowest uninsured rates
6. Former CFO sues Texas hospital for defamation
7. UNC, Vidant settle dispute over hospital board shuffle
8. UMass Memorial cut its telestroke workflow 38% -
for an inside look at the new process.
9. RWJBarnabas to acquire Trinitas
10. VCU Health says it will stop suing patients over unpaid bills
11. The healthcare CFO imperative: 5 plays for successful cost cutting.
to read the white paper.
12. 6 myths keeping hospitals from adopting team care models
13. UnitedHealthcare launches app for virtual care visits
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.