August 28, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. CEO resigns amid Tennessee health system's financial troubles
2. Former employee allegedly sold 93 guns paid for by Georgia hospital
New low for CHS shares: $1.81
4. The real-world benefits of automating accounts payable.
to find out why automation in the revenue cycle was a gamechanger for this Cleveland provider.
5. Michigan health system can't stop nurse's race bias case
6. 5 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions
7. Medical Properties Trust invests $2B in 24 hospitals
8. How to accelerate and scale-up the widespread adoption of value-based care.
to read the white paper.
9. UNC Hospitals placed on probation by Joint Commission
10. Medicare wasting millions by paying for hospice drugs twice, inspector general finds
11. The new patient financial engagement tools that yield more revenue and reduce risk.
to attend the webinar.
12. Many Americans clueless about out-of-pocket medical costs, study finds
13. Recession could come in 6 to 9 months, Morgan Stanley says
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.