1. CEO resigns amid Tennessee health system's financial troubles Full story
2. 2 Florida hospitals stripped of Medicaid funds fight state budget provision
3. Judy Faulkner looks back on Epic's 40-year history Full story
4. The case for automation: Why this Cleveland provider's choice to automate accounts payable paid off. Click here to read the white paper.
5. CMS wants return of $1.8M overbilled by Alabama hospital in 2008 Full story
6. Quorum refuses to negotiate sale of soon-to-shutter hospital, potential buyer says Full story
7. Georgia task force to tackle healthcare costs, price transparency Full story
8. How to hold vendors accountable for technology reliability. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. Many Americans clueless about out-of-pocket medical costs, study finds Full story
10. Ohio State Wexner Medical Center clears $4B revenue mark Full story
11. 33% of revenue cycle operations have payments data stolen. Attend this webinar for a breakdown of the top 10 security threats.
12. Michigan health system can't stop nurse's race bias case Full story
13. North Carolina eyes healthcare payment reform: 6 things to know Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.