August 23, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 'Medicare for All' would force Colorado hospital to close, CFO says
2. Merger creates 5-hospital system in Georgia
3. Advocate Aurora Health's net income more than doubles in Q2
4. The real-world benefits of automating accounts payable.
to find out why automation in the revenue cycle was a gamechanger for this Cleveland provider.
5. 6 latest hospital credit rating downgrades
6. Kaiser asks court to prevent Hawaii health system from balance-billing its health plan members
7. California hospital set to emerge from bankruptcy after 2 years
8. Value-based care: Turning healthcare theory into a dynamic and patient-focused reality.
to read the white paper.
9. Man shoots self at West Virginia hospital
10. 'Undervalued, underpaid and overworked': Why home care workers are quitting in droves
11. Becker's survey: What are your thoughts on innovation in healthcare?
Click here to participate
12. How UCSF reduced physician burnout by 45%
13. Boone Hospital to stay independent after BJC HealthCare split
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.