Great Care is Safe Care
Have you been putting off health care because of the pandemic? Or maybe you had an appointment that was postponed because of COVID-19? The good news is that we are seeing a decline in COVID-19 patients, and we’ve learned much about the disease. This means that we are gradually opening our services starting with offering appointments for those with the most pressing needs.
Keeping you and our staff safe is our priority. That’s why we’ve redesigned your care. Many appointments at CHA are now telehealth -- by video or phone. This is easy, safe and secure. Having a
can make this process even better. If you don’t have a MyCHArt account, ask your provider for an activation code and sign up today.
When in-person visits are necessary, we’ve got you covered with these best practices:
- All providers and patients have to wear masks at all times.
- All patients are asked about COVID-19 before their visit and are screened when they arrive.
- We have plexiglass dividers in our waiting areas and new seating arrangements.
- We are also limiting the number of visitors and guests in our clinics.
- We have a process in place to safely separate and care for symptomatic patients at our sites.
- We’re cleaning and disinfecting all areas frequently.
Some people are still concerned about going out, including seeing their doctor or going to the hospital. We understand. Social distancing is still important. But we’re doing everything we can to make it easy for you to get care and to make our spaces safe. And it’s important to get care if you need it - for a nagging concern, routine screenings, or an urgent need.
Your health shouldn’t wait
. Please call your care team, or send them a note in MyCHArt, if you have questions.
If you think it’s an emergency, call 911. Our Emergency Departments in Cambridge and Everett have short wait times and are prepared to care for you safely.
We’re all looking forward to seeing you again. In the meantime, please know that we’re doing all that we can to provide great, safe care.