As the current landscape has begun to change in Marion County, we are changing our Re-Entry Plan.
- 7th-9th grade students will be in the building on August 12th to review safety plans, pick up their textbooks and syllabi with a 2:00 pm dismissal.
- 10th-12th grade students will be in the building on August 13th to review safety plans, pick up their textbooks and syllabi with a 2:00 pm dismissal.
- There will be NO SCHOOL for students on August 14th as this will be a Professional Development day for teachers and staff.
- Beginning on August 17th, we will be moving to a hybrid model. This means that all of our students will not be in the building at the same time but will be engaged in active learning five days per week.
- 7th & 8th grade students will be in the building 4 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).
- 9th & 10th grade students will be in the building Monday and Tuesday ONLY.
- 11th & 12th grade will be in the building Thursday and Friday ONLY.
- On Wednesdays, students will be participating in online learning.
If you have questions or want more information, please join us for a live webinar on Thursday, July 30
at 6:30 pm. Here is the
for the webinar and it will also be posted on our website.