Imagine: You want to find out what in the environment might be contributing to a health issue you or your loved ones are facing. You come across this highly integrated, science-based, straightforward, streamlined, easy-to-navigate website.
one page, it not only provides a comprehensive summary of your topic of interest, but links to calls with leading researchers, useful publications, insightful blog posts and an up-to-date newsfeed. In addition, everything you find is interconnected with other relevant information if you wish to deepen your understanding.
You no longer have to imagine -
CHE's new website is here!
On our site you will find the latest research and analysis on the relationship between exposures and disease for:
You can also access:
We welcome your questions, comments and feedback and hope this will prove to be an invaluable resource for you and your colleagues.
- 400 recorded presentations with leading researchers covering the latest science on exposures and health outcomes.
- Topic-specific news feed with links to respective scientific publications.
- A calendar of relevant meetings, conferences and other events.
- 16 topic-based ScienceServs where new studies are shared and discussed.
- Blog posts on key concerns.
- Science-based publications, including the award-winning A Story of Health.
- Scientific consensus statements that have impacted major fields of study.
- Our highly lauded Toxicant and Disease Database and much more....