1. CHS to erase up to $50M in medical debt for former hospital patients Full story
2. Medicare enrollment website lacking price comparison tool
3. Meet M Health Fairview, a new brand linking 13 hospitals in Minnesota Full story
4. Health systems are leveraging predictive analytics and artificial intelligence to predict payer behavior and deploy resources more effectively. Learn More.
5. UnitedHealthcare issues layoffs in Minnesota Full story
6. The key to success in value-based care: Cleveland Clinic's chief managed care officer weighs in Full story
7. Physician sues Kaiser Permanente over opioid-related patient satisfaction scores Full story
8. AI can help providers optimize revenue in ways humans cannot. Click here to learn about the advantages of these solutions, which are measurable and profound.
9. Yale New Haven Hospital uses city training programs to find coders Full story
10. Dartmouth-Hitchcock, GraniteOne to merge Full story
11. How to supercharge the revenue cycle: A breakdown of the must-have tools for optimized collections. Click here to attend the webinar
12. Ensemble seeks to fill 50 physician revenue cycle positions Full story
13. Medicare overpays hospitals $1B each year for graduate medical education, study finds Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at email@example.com with further questions.