November 18, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Former Louisiana AG launches investigation into CHS
2. 17 latest hospital credit rating downgrades
3. Sutter Health to settle kickback lawsuit for $30M
4. Maximize health IT ROI -- 6 reasons to focus on imaging.
to read the ebook.
5. 25 recent hospital, health system executive moves
6. Senate Democrats seek to create federal agency for drug cost control
7. Mayo Clinic to end surgical services at 2 hospitals
8. Are your patient statements working for you?
to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.
9. Moody's chief economist: Numbers check out on Warren's 'Medicare for All' funding plan
10. Nike designs new shoe for medical professionals
11. The healthcare C-suite imperative: Improve quality and achieve cost savings.
to find out how Auburn Community Hospital is doing just that.
12. Florida medical school loses 40% of student training sites after partnering with HCA
13. For-profit hospital stock report: Week ending Nov. 15
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.