March 5, 2021
To our valued trucking community:
Effective February 22, the Georgia Ports Authority commenced ocean containerized services at our Ocean Terminal facility.
Below we are providing some key information to assist you in navigating through the changes that are coming.
- OT -- Gate 3 should be used for all containerized cargo.
- The address for the Louisville Rd entrance is: 902 Louisville Rd., Savannah, Ga 31415
- The hours of operation will be: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12:00 – 13:00). The following standard/dry and refrigerated container cut-offs apply:
- Pick-ups: 1600
- Drop-offs: 1630
- Dual moves: 1600
- Reefer cut-offs: 1530
- Chassis have been repositioned from Garden City Terminal and are readily available for your use at Ocean Terminal
- The stack locations for all containerized cargo at Ocean Terminal are 180 – 185
- When pulling your PINS please be sure to select the correct terminal. An OT prefix stands for Ocean Terminal and a GC pre-fix stands for Garden City Terminal.
For PINs, container availability information, holiday hours and vessel ETA’s please visit: email@example.com
For any general questions or assistance you may need, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any US Customs Exam/Entry inquiries, you can contact our government services team at: email@example.com