The CMRAO is in the process of developing a set of competencies to describe the minimum competencies required to qualify for a General Licence. These competencies represent the knowledge, skill, judgment, and attitudes required to manage and protect a condominium corporation and its assets in accordance with applicable legislation. Once completed, this document may be used for several regulatory purposes, such as:
- Academic program approval/recognition
- Providing advice/guidance to licensees
- Developing standards and policies
- Informing matters related to professional conduct
- Assessing applicants for entry and/or re-entry into the profession
- Informing continuing education requirements
We are asking for your input to validate a proposed set of competencies for General Licensees.