August 5, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. CMS' final inpatient payment rule for 2020: 8 things to know
2. CHS shares close below $2 for first time
3. Banner Health to acquire Colorado hospital
4. The new patient financial engagement tools that yield more revenue and reduce risk.
to attend the webinar.
5. BCBS of Michigan hit with $40M lawsuit over provider payments
6. Indiana University Health's operating income jumps to $307.9M in first half of 2019
7. Healthcare price transparency efforts gain steam: 4 takeaways
8. Learn how robotic process automation can increase your AR recovery during this upcoming
9. For-profit hospital stock report: Week of July 29-Aug. 2
10. Chicago hospital stops accepting patients after 51 shot over violent weekend
11. 10 criteria for delivering price transparency to patients.
to read the white paper.
12. 5 states with highest, lowest annual healthcare costs associated with food insecurity
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.