July 2, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Mayo Clinic, IRS face off in federal court
2. Where is the payer-provider relationship headed? 17 healthcare execs weigh in
3. Dr. Gerard Brogan on Northwell Health's top bill collection strategies
4. How to overcome increases in payer denials.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
5. We have an amazing lineup of entertainment and political keynotes for our fall conferences. More importantly, we have tremendous speakers from the nation's top hospitals and health systems.
Join Nikki Haley, George W. Bush and Peyton Manning at our CEO + CFO Roundtable in November --
Join Kevin O'Leary, Peyton Manning and Hillary Clinton at our Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference in October --
Join Sugar Ray Leonard, Mel Robbins, Tucker Carlson and Kevin O'Leary at our 26th Annual ASC Meeting in October --
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities at any of these events, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Encompass Health will pay $48M to settle false claims allegations
7. Change Healthcare goes public: CEO Neil de Crescenzo on the company's IPO
8. How to walk the sustainability tight rope.
to learn about a new model for revenue cycle operations.
9. Medicare outpatient claims-processing changes delayed: 5 things to know
10. Maryland hospital to cease inpatient care post-merger
11. How innovative CIOs are working to solve the patient price transparency problem.
to download the white paper.
12. Methodist Le Bonheur CEO: Reports misrepresent financial assistance programs
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Legal & Regulatory Issues
Health Information Technology
Integration & Physician Issues
Leadership & Management
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
17 N. State St., Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.