November 15, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1.CMS finalizes hospital price transparency rule: 6 things to know
2. CarePoint issues 2,700 layoff notices, prepares to sell 2 hospitals
3. Walmart to expand standalone health center model, CEO says
for engaging physicians to drive accountability to financial targets
5. Stanford to open $2B hospital this weekend
6. 'Enough is enough': Strike on for 500 St. Joseph and Redwood Memorial hospital employees
7. Mayo Regional Hospital-Northern Light merger gets go-ahead from Maine regulators
8. 3 Must Reads:
How VCU Health optimized nurse staffing and boosted financial performance.
to read the white paper.
UMass Memorial cut its telestroke workflow 38% -
for an inside look at the new process
What does the future of revenue cycle management look like? Hint: It's intelligent.
to read more.
9. Investment bank sues Georgia hospital for $4.7M in unpaid fees
10. Drugmakers could lose $1T in sales and still be most profitable industry, analysis finds
11. The people on your team are changing. Are you keeping up with the best ways to work with them?
12. Steward Health Care to spin off health plan
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.