1. Chicago hospital halts some services, cuts more than half its beds Full story
Federal judge backs hospitals in decision on site-neutral pay cutsFull story
3. 22 hospital closures, state by state Full story
4. 9 in 10 patients actually do want to pay their medical bills. Hear what happened when a 70-hospital health system embraced this fact.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Rod Hochman of Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III of Henry Ford Health System; Sister Mary Haddad of Catholic Health Association of the United States; Warner Thomas of Ochsner Health System; and Michael Slubowski of Trinity Health at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. UnitedHealthcare's policy will limit outpatient surgery payments to hospitals Full story
7. Florida hospital abruptly closes, lays off 300 Full story
8. What does the future of revenue cycle management look like? Hint: It's intelligent. Click here to read more.
9. Hackers try to divert payments to telemedicine company into fraudulent bank accounts Full story
10. Houston Methodist innovation VP's advice to healthcare organizations: 'Disrupt or be disrupted' Full story
11. 2 in 3 patients don't pay their hospital bills on time. Click here to learn how to offset patient collections underperformance with a payer collections strategy.
12. Massachusetts AG: Price transparency tools don't work Full story
13. 22 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at email@example.com with further questions.