1. CMS pitches 3 sweeping payment rules for 2020: 10 things to know Full story
2. HCA's revenue climbs to $12.6B in Q2 Full story
3. Hospital groups speak out against price transparency in OPPS rule Full story
4. How consumerism can help health systems overcome patient mistrust. Click here to read the e-book.
5. Join nearly 5,000 attendees and 315+ of the smartest speakers in health IT and revenue cycle management, plus keynotes Peyton Manning, Kevin O'Leary, Hillary Clinton and John Goodman at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference, October 9-12 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Florida hospital attributes spike in lawsuits against patients to EHR conversion
7. Temple to sell Fox Chase Cancer Center Full story
8. The new patient financial engagement tools that yield more revenue and reduce risk. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. The 'Starbucks of primary care'? What you need to know about One Medical right now Full story
10. Hospital profitability declined in June, analysis finds Full story
11. 10 criteria to securing patient-facing price transparency for your organization
12. Second Ben Taub patient found dead in bathroom