Sonia Larimore; Assisted Living at Windsor Place:
In April Assisted Living at Windsor Place was surveyed by the State of Kansas and received their 3rd in a row zero deficiency survey.
- CDC has softened the restrictions for visitation and residents needing to social distance within their home, so now is a great time to think about moving into one of their apartments.
Ron Bryce; Coffeyville Coffee Company:
- The Dalton movie "Death Alley" is coming to Coffeyville! They will be showing it June 4, 5 and 6 at the FKHS auditorium. Tickets are $10/each. To purchase tickets, go here: TICKETS.
Kisha Johnson; KFAN/Mary Kay:
- They are starting a fundraiser "30 Days of Supporting Families". There are many different ways you can help. For rules, contact KFAN.
Joe Brooks; Salvation Army:
- They are open Monday-Thursday from 9am-1pm, Fridays and after 1pm are by appointment. For an appointment, call Joe at 620-870-9261. And shout out to the new park going in downtown!
Chuck McFate; Daylight Defenders Lions Club:
- Shout out to the CCC Men's basketball team. Along with winning the national title, they were recognized at a recent dinner for having amazing character. "One of the most polite, outgoing teams in the division".
Candi Westbrook; Chamber:
- It's Small Business Week. Make sure you to check out our FB posts each day for ways you can support our small businesses!
Next Lunch & Learn is on managing Work/Life and strategies to help you find balance. It will be May 20th. Register here.