Monday, June 14th is Flag Day! Wear your Red, white & blue!
Tuesday, June 15th, we will all be waiting to hear and updated guidance on all the Covid restrictions. When we receive something that is specific to preschools and childcare, I will send out a special notice. Please wait for my notification before you make any big changes. Thank you!
Wednesday, June 16th is the last Chapel of the school year. We have been taking turns going to chapel, one class at a time. Mockingbirds will have this turn because they have children graduating but if the guidance changes, we will take as many classes as we can! Thank you to the Drozda family for getting the Scripture Lady for our last chapel. That's right the Scripture Lady is coming back!!!
Friday, June 25th is our COOS Graduation! The school is closed this day. Graduation times are as follows (please take your child dressed in cap and gown to their classroom no later than 15 minutes prior to your start time.
Sunday, June 27th at 10am Baptism Sunday! You don't want to miss several COOS friends having their very special baptisms.
July 1st & 2nd School closed for cleaning and summer prep.
- Sunday, July 4th Church summer picnic, right after 10am service. Bring a picnic, play games!
July 5th School closed for Holiday
July 6th First Day of Summer Fun! School picnic day, please send sack lunches and finger foods!
July 12-16 VBS Within the regular preschool day:
9am Special Snack
9:30am Chapel: Puppets, skits and songs!
July 23rd Bubble Party
July 28th Water Slide! Please send your child in swim suits with extra clothes and a towel! We are going to have water play days every Wednesday in summer but this one is extra special! Make sure your child has water shoes for summer and extra sunscreen!
- Friday, August 6th is sensory day! Wear your play clothes for this day!!
- Thursday, August 12th Bubble Party
- Tuesday, August 17th is Slime day
- Wednesday, August 25th is our last day of summer Luau party
- Aug 26th- Aug 31st, Preschool closed for In-service and cleaning
During in-service week, you will receive a welcome email from your child's new teacher with a supply list and expectations for the classroom.
- September 1st, First Day of Preschool!
- School closed Monday, September 6th for Labor Day
- Tuesday, September 14th at 5pm Back to school night, 5:30pm. Meet in the Church at 5:30pm, 5:45pm in your child's classrooms.