Hello PASadena Friends and Collaborators,
According to the
he number of coronavirus cases in California has
surged past 3,000
, and officials
say the COVID-19 growth rate
is such that it could overwhelm hospitals in the coming days and weeks and we know that many of you would like to help.
Here are a few ways you can help our hospital, your healthcare providers and community healthcare partners.
Donate Medical Supplies
These are needed supplies to which our community may have access:
- Masks (unused, unexpired medical masks, all kinds)
- we are not-accepting homemade masks at this time
- Medical gloves (unopened, unused boxes only)
- Paper medical gowns (unopened)
- Hand sanitizer (unopened, unexpired only)
- Disinfecting wipes (unopened, unused)
These supplies, particularly the masks, are found in many industries, some of which may be temporarily closed and not currently needed. Here is a partial list of businesses that may be able to help:
- Dentists / Orthodontists
- Construction businesses and contractors
- Woodworking shops
- Manufacturing plants and factories
- Auto shops/body shops
- Nail Salons
- Hardware stores and tool retailers
- Mold remediation companies
- Cleaning companies
You can drop off needed medical supplies to the donation collection center,
and we will see that our medical partners receive them.
6 S Fair Oaks Avenue
Pasadena (Parking lot access off Fillmore)
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
If you would like to share donation information with your friends and family members, you can provide them with the general email or pre-recorded phone line:
Both Huntington Hospital and The American Red Cross are experiencing severe blood shortages
due to an unprecedented number of blood drive cancellations during this coronavirus outbreak. Healthy individuals are needed to donate now to help patients counting on lifesaving blood.
Click to schedule at blood donation at: