Dear Middle Smithfield Business Owners,
The U.S. Small Business Administration Eastern Pennsylvania District Office and the Chester Delaware Counties SCORE Chapter will hold webinar training on the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program for small businesses and private non-profits due to COVID-19.
The webinar will provide you with answers and help you understand:
1) Who is eligible for an SBA Disaster (EIDL) loan
2) What you need to have in hand before filing your application 3) Q&A time devoted to answer your specific questions.
Due to the high volume of questions they are receiving, the webinar will be held daily. If the session is full, please join a session at another day.
• The schedule begins Tuesday, March 24 and continues daily through Friday, April 3. Webinars are offered Monday through Friday.
• Each Webinar starts at 12:00 noon and concludes at 1:30 p.m.
• Call the SBA District Office at 610-382-3062 with any questions about the training.
We are all in this together, and are learning everyday as the information rapidly changes. We appreciate your time, and hope this information is helpful.
Economic Development Manager