SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING
We will offer a special hour for those 60 and above from 8:00am - 9:00am.
For anyone younger than 60 years old, please remain patient and avoid visiting our lobbies during this hour (8:00am - 9:00am).
Social Distancing Policy
We will maintain a 6ft social distancing policy. Please look for our floor clings on our lobby floors designating a safe distance for members to stand at in order to remain 6ft apart from each person in line. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding by complying with this policy.
Limited Number of Members Allowed in Lobby at one time
The maximum number of members allowed in our lobby at our Main Office in Auburn will be 10. The maximum number of members allowed in our lobby at our Eastchase Branch in Montgomery will be 5. Please respect these guidelines put in place for the safety of you and our employees.
Other Safety Measures
- Use of germ shields at every pod and desk.
- Employees will wear a mask when dealing with members.
- We will only allow one MSR per pod at a time and MSRs will be assigned a computer so we don’t cross contaminate computers.
- We will keep the inside doors open to limit the amount of touching.
- Separate hand sanitizers will be accessible for members and employees to prevent cross contamination.
- Signature pads will be disinfected between uses.
- The coffee and water bar will be closed.
- Employees will not be allowed to work if they show any symptoms such as a fever and/or cough.