Dear Valued Client,
As we all face the uncertainty of COVID-19, we continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate our operations to assure that we are handling in the best manner possible to protect the health and safety of you, our employees, and the community.
We have taken the standard precautionary measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and, effective immediately; we have suspended the following:
- In-Office Payments - We will not accept any payments to insurance companies at our office. Payments can be made electronically on the insurance carrier's website, or payments can be mailed to the carrier directly. If you need assistance on how to do so, please call our office (413-243-0089).
- In-Person Transactions - We are limiting all transactions to be handled either via phone or electronically. Documents can either be faxed (413-243-4221 Personal/ 413-243-0467 Business) or emailed to our team. We also can send materials to sign/return via DocuSign electronically.
- RMV Courtesy - We will not be going to the Registry of Motor Vehicle office to process registry transactions. If you plan to go to the registry yourself, we suggest you check to assure they are open. MA RMV
- DropBox at Berkshire Coop and Lenox Laundromat - we will not be accepting nor picking up any items at either dropbox location.
- Meetings Off-Site - We will be in touch with any clients that we have a scheduled meeting with to discuss the best alternative means to handle.
We will continue to evaluate the situation and are prepared to take steps needed to ensure that our team will be available to assist you when needed. Fortunately technology will enable us to be responsive to your needs.
Our hours of operation continue as usual - Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm - during which time we will readily be available via phone or email to assist you.
Please share this information with your family and team members.
We appreciate your business and your understanding of these steps taken. Our team wishes you, your loved ones, and your colleagues good health.