As we have taken steps to ensure the continued health of our campus community. We will be offering updated information to our students, faculty, and staff. Please continue to monitor your email and app.
In accordance with our standing policy, updated timely measures, and an ever-changing environment of intentional caution, the following rules and guidelines are to be followed:
COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines
- All employees are to continue to report for work.
- No children should be brought to the WAU Campus.
- Employees with children, who are challenged with care for their out-of-school children, should speak to your supervisor for direction concerning telework from home.
- All supervisors are directed to make every effort to distance workers regarding hygiene and mitigating the spread of illness.
Supervisors & Student Workers
- Student workers should check with their WAU supervisors for guidance as to hours and attendance.
- Supervisors, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com with a list of students working in your prospective departments for payroll purposes.
- If you are sick, please stay home. Notify your physician that you will be coming to the physician's office and inform your supervisor regarding your absence.
- As of Saturday, March 14, the WAU cafeteria will ONLY be open to WAU students, staff, and faculty.
Residence Hall Students
- Residence Hall students will not be issued late leaves. (allowing students to return after curfew)
- Residence Hall students will ONLY be issued leaves to their parent's home or family residence.
As always, this is an ever-evolving situation. Please continue to monitor your emails and the WAU app for further developments and information.
Please continue to pray for your world, community, and campus as we all maneuver this challenging moment in history.